Singapore popular benz latest interior design tips

Inspirational ideas for formal living/ Dining room, or sit back and relax with design tips, we’ll help you make your space sparkle with advice from our our blog


Facts is that
Dark Modern design theme that does not  look dark or make the space smaller.....

Modern design concept houses that does not look like an hdb house. Design  by Benz Design interior
 This wonderful resale flat house unit at Canberra road  was design by me  and after my touch of my magic wand, the whole unit doesn't look like the same anymore. With all the features blenching in nicer with  the  living space concept. The house sure surprise my owners

100% make over of this whole unit...








Something very different from the rest of the houses whole house  compare to that often seen houses daily....











\






































Design by Benz Design Interior, This is the upgrade version of popularity Benz Design mix formula 4 with the whole house theme.... Scandinavian mix themes.



Drop me an renovation enquires on my mobile SMS or simply click  here on this link to fill up the enquires  contact form, no obligations.
Hp 81566952
















The no.1 viewer  home choice Benz Design Interior

Singapore popular & highly recommended interior designer, Benson Lo, Benz design Studio/ interior. Ever since 2010....















































\]'



beNzdeSigN Interior/ Studio












New Scandinavian with mix Benz Design 

Formula #1

Benz design interior/ studio, Benson Lo

Before  the house renovation started to a reality.....



Here are the photos of the before the renovation  ....Looks normal.....Looks boring.....

The Living area looks good but they just can't settle down cost they want the feel of the dream house. The dream of their own reality of their own world of the modern scandinavian design theme...

Benz Design Mixed formula #1

we almost there with our team ,as  awaiting for carpentry works to be up. I really can't wait to showcase some of my project . This particular design concept is not call  rojak  but A Raw Scandinavian mix with Benz design remix. We felt that Black Color tubes on the ceiling is nice but anyone ever thought of white Color tubes ?I believe less people would think of white Color tubes on ceiling and my home owners Charlene Batchelor Wong and Alan Wong  suggested to me and after through out the Reno discussions. We decided to Work things out and make it a reality home for them. With everyone ideas and focuses, i decided to blend in my benz design  formulas to mix with theirs. 

Now is half way done but  2 weeks later , I'm sure u will like it.By the way , meaning of benz Is not name after me but its name after a group of well  trained interior designers from all over Singapore who once proven their strength to everyone. Brilliant ideas Efficiency services Nostalgic looks Zillion of exclusive Concepts



But after the benz design formula mixed 1..... The whole place turn to.... A dream house n reality...


Don't be surprised, this is not an new Condo unit but just a resale  HDB flat with a 100% complete make over after  the touch of mix Benz formula with  Scandinavian . They are really not 3D drawings but real photos..... I get to thanks Alan and  family for giving me a chance to free play on my own and mixture  of ideas to combine with... This  project includes part of the greenery . The elements of the plants makes the place  different . Not too cold but to improve the Yin Yang atmosphere of their of the house. The wall papers & paint work compound could not  beat the nature . That a house needs main elements to make it lively... Thanks Again  to them. I finally can  continue to  complete my Reno blog and to move on to the next design chapter... 



Benson Lo 88385122
Benz Design Interior







kitchen area 100% revamp

Master bedroom design theme



kids room

This is what my home owners sent me  & we believed in this 2 pharse sentences that is shown above,,,, This is what i always told all my home clients, Do spent your money wisely.... base on the wood finishing carpentry materials





Do like us on face book on this link below here
https://www.facebook.com/BenzDesignInterior/

Please all do keep a look out for my new interior designs concepts online soon  . Clinck into my other interior design renovartion blogs to see my latest designs concept  on the other houses design themes...













Comments